and I'm feeling it would just be you, all of my life







Wednesday, July 20, 2011

David Foster is back!!!

Do you still remember this? Well, it is confirmed. David Foster will be on stage in Jakarta, 28th October 2011 at Plenary Hall - JHCC. Oh, tickets are already on sale now, since yesterday! And guest what? I checked RajaKarcis website yesterday, and found out that all tickets for tribune are already booked!! Geez, seriously? Yeah it's not sold out yet, because once you missed the payment time limit, then it will be automatically back on sale. Was I panic? Nope! I haven't decided yet I am going to watch in Singapore or Jakarta.
Why Singapore?
 
First, let me share you ticket price of David Foster first:


David Foster and Friends

Michael Bolton, Charice, Philip Bailey, and many more!

Tribune Samping: Rp 900.000
Tribune Tengah: Rp 1.500.000
Silver: Rp 2.500.000
Gold: Rp 4.000.000
Platinum: Rp 6.000.000

source: http://rajakarcis.com/2011/07/15/david-foster-the-hitman-returns/

Expensive, eh? They claimed it's much cheaper than last year concert. Well, in my opinion of course it has to be much more cheaper than last year. Because this year the concert will be in Plenary Hall - JHCC, while last year it was held in Ritz Carlton PP. Looking at those ticket price, the maximum I could go is silver class. Gold is waaay too expensive for me, of course. And I don't want to watch it from tribune. I kinda LOVE this musician so much, I am willing to pay more to enjoy his performance. But then, from my last year experience, the most expensive ticket price in Singapore is SGD 268 ~ IDR 1.8mio, first row!! Now, that got me confused. The thing is, I might get the best seat in Singapore by paying the same amount of silver class here, or even lesser. Unfortunately there hasn't been any information yet about concert in Singapore. Rumors said it will be on November 2 - 3, but still not published formally yet. Well, I am sure there will be a concert in Singapore, too. What I am not sure is the price, and tickets availability. What if I missed few days and tickets already sold out? Or what if turns out ticket prices are much much higher than last year. And by that time, silver class ticket here are already sold out?? Fiuhhh. 
Oh, and of course watching David Foster in Singapore won't be cheaper than here at all, because you have to consider about the flight ticket, hotel, meals, etc there too. Therefore I am thinking the possibility of buying some of my "seserahan" there. I was planning to buy some of them in Singapore, only for make-up. But not in early of November too, because that would be too soon. I am getting married in March, what's the point of keeping make-up since November, right? But in this case, if I am going to watch David Foster in Singapore, I guess I would start buying "seserahan", too. So the flight and hotel ticket won't be considered as cost of watching concert, but for part of wedding preparation, haha! Well, hopefully I could update this post soon after I make a decision in where I am going to watch the concert.

But yeah, I am so damn excited!!!! David Foster, I am going to see you again, this October / November!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment