and I'm feeling it would just be you, all of my life







Friday, May 20, 2011

There's always the first time for everything

Hello, world!!
Create my own blog is the last thing I have in my mind. I love to read people's writing, and I always admire those who are good at writing. And of course I want to be able to make a good one. But I keep telling myself, writing is one of my weakness. I am quite good at talking but I know I am lousy at writing. And that's it. I don't even bother to try, because I know I am bad at it. But then, it just comes on my mind. Why do'nt just try? There's no loss in trying. I could always learn something by doing so. That's why this blog created. I haven't decided what's to be written on this blog yet. I guess I won't give any limitation, I will just write about anything I have in mind.  

So, welcome to my blog. Hope you'll enjoy it!!

Love,
Ninta

No comments:

Post a Comment