and I'm feeling it would just be you, all of my life







Sunday, June 19, 2011

Here, There, and Everywhere.....

Everytime I meet a friend and hear their experience about going here and there, it's making me do a complete research about those places. Plus, I read travelling blog a lot recently, really makes me want to travel to new places.  I could have list down like many places I wish to visit, and the list could go on and on. But, the most possible time for me to travel is one year ahead, so I have to limit the list as well. I am planning to get married next year. And hopefully I will be pregnant right away after married. During your pregnancy I am sure you'd be able to travel too, but still it will be nicer when you're not pregnant, right? Then, after baby comes, ah of course I will have limited time too. And not forget about the money too. That's why I want to travel to as many places as I can, while I'm still single.
So, here they are, my plan for a year ahead....
  • Lombok (Sengigi, Kuta, Gili Island) - Q4 2011
Heard many times from may sources that these places are must visit place in Indonesia. Even one friend of mine said that Kuta Beach (in Lombok, not in Bali) is the most beautiful beach he has ever seen.
My personal wish is to be able to go somewhere, which has nice beach and good facilities. I want to stay on the beach, do nothing, just laying on the beach. It would be nicer if I could go alone. But unfortunately, on the other side, I am scared of sleeping alone. Plus, my mom won't let me go alone to a place far away from Jakarta. So, let this be only wish.  
My friends (who go on Belitung Trip together) also want to go here. The most possible time would be around end of this year (October - December). Hopefully we really could make it happened by this year. Actually the sooner the better. Like July, maybe? *ngarep.com*


Kuta, Tanjung Aan


Senggigi Beach
Gili Trawangan




And this is exactly what I want. Wait for me, I'm coming this year.

 
  • Honeymoon - March 2012
Actually, I still have NO CLUE where we'll be going for our honeymoon. I have so many places on my mind. Like one day I want to go to Bali for honeymoon, but stay in a nice-expensive resort. But then I changed my mind. I want to travel to Turkey. Then, I think I want to travel to few places: Komodo Island, Manado, and Bali. Another day, again I changed my mind, I think it's better if we just go UMROH for our honeymoon. And what stays on my mind recently is Maldives. Hahaha, I know. This is what we called LABIL. Boyfie, come on just tell me the budget, then I could make a real plan here :D


Royal Santrian Nusa Dua

Royal Santrian Nusa Dua
pictures courtesy of trip advisor

The Blue Mosque, Istanbul

Cappadocia, Turkey

Ephesus, Turkey

Pamukkale, Turkey
Masjidil Haram

Masjid Al Nabawi

White Sandy Beach and Blue Crystal Water, Maldives

Over Water Villas, Maldives
 courtesy of google.com (too many sources, I can't remember)
  • Bali - April 2012
Thanks to Airasia promo on May 2011, that made me impulsively planning trip to Bali on end of April 2012. I know it sounds crazy buying tickets for a year ahead. But since the promo only applied from February to June 2012, no choice for me. So, I am planning to go to Bali, 28th of April - 1st of May. I will go there with (future) husband, InsyaAllah. I'm planning to stay on a nice places, but not too expensive one as I assumed we'd already have one in our honeymoon. Maybe we'd just explore places we've never visited in Bali.
Anyway, price of our tickets is 500 TIDR for 2 tickets, in case you're wondering. Very damn cheap, right?


Blue Point Beach


Uluwatu


Padang-Padang Beach


Woo Bar on W Retreat & Spa, Bali
 courtesy of google.com (too many sources, I can't remember)
  • Ho Chi Minh City - June 2012
This too what I got from Airasia promo. Tickets to Saigon!! I will go there with Nanda, just the two of us. Haven't explored anything yet, since it's still loong away from now. But from what I heard living cost there is quite cheap. Great. We're planning to go with a minimal budget. Not a backpacker style, though. I could never do that, I guess. More like stay in a 3-star hotel, browse tour package with its best offer, etc.


Ho Chi Minh City


Reunification Palace

Notredame Cathedral
courtesy of www.planetware.com

Few other places I have in mind but not planned yet are:
  • Manado
Lots of people said Bunaken is a must-visit place in Indonesia. Well, I don't know where to squeeze this destination in my one year timeframe. Since I am an employee, I could not just take days off out of nowhere. I have limited annual leave, and also with this whole wedding prep that would be a problem, too. Plus, this one I could not lie, money is not unlimited, too. Haha.
  • Kepulauan Seribu (Thousand Island)
This is the most possible place to visit in anytime. Cost to go there is quite cheap, very affordable. Time would be OK too, two days would be enough. But, somehow I am still not sure of going there. From the pictures I saw everywhere, it's very beautiful. The main problem for me would be: there is no hotel, there!!! Lots of people going there, staying in at a 'rumah penduduk', huhuhu I don't know if I could do that. But maybe depends on the condition of the house, too. If it has a clean bedroom, clean sheets, clean bathroom, then I will be able to stay :)
  • Komodo Island
Many people said, if you are not planning for diving, then you should just go to Komodo Island. This place is just as beautiful as Raja Ampat, but Raja Ampat is more for divers. And I think, it's still affordable too. And I saw pictures, and it really is beautiful.

Those are the places I want to visit during one year ahead. I know, it's a lot of places but I hope I could manage to visit all of them. Before I got baby to be taken care of :D

1 comment:

  1. Klo ad budgetny mending umroh honeymoon nin..ga bkl rugii..bs doa dsana minta dberi ksmpatan jln2 sbanyak2ny keliling indonesia&duniaa..eh minta lgsg isi jg yaa hehee kan dsana tmpt trkabulny doa ;) palagi maret msh murah hargany krn br mulai musim umroh.

    ReplyDelete