and I'm feeling it would just be you, all of my life







Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Happiest Moments in My Life

These are the happiest moments in my life, so far. Of course not only these things, but only these that I can remember, and able to find the picture as well.
  • The day when my brother was born
Jakarta, 13 May 1990
Well, I've been waiting for having a younger brother or sister for quite long time. I was being the only kid in the family for 6 years. So, I am pretty sure it was the happiest day in my life (eventhough I don't really remember as it happened 21 years ago!!)



  • The day when I graduated from ITB
Bandung, 27 October 2007
I graduated after spending 5 years at ITB. I was very happy because there were seems a lot of obstacles just before my final exam. Such as my beloved Professor who won't let me taking the final exam (just because I didn't take her course, which was an elective course!!), and also I was hospitalized on the date which my final exam is scheduled to be taken. And I did my final exam 2 days after. I already prepared for the worst (if I have to re-take the exam), but I got good result. So yeah, I was damn happy!!

  • The day when he asked me to marry him 
Jakarta, 29 January 2009
It was at Citos parking area, inside my car, around 10 pm. It was nothing romantic, yet very unpredictable. I was very surprised, but I managed to control my expression. So, I just acted as calm as I could. I don't know though if he could see my "happy face" under my "normal expression". One thing I know, on my way home, I called my bestfriend, Anggi - who was sleeping at that time, and scream out loud. And you know what, she cried, in the middle of the night. Very sweet, dear :*

Note: As I was trying to act as "normal" as I could, I'm pretty sure I said yes. Not clearly "yes", but something that can be interpreted as a "yes". But he said I didn't say "yes". My bad, dear. I was beyond happy at that time :D
  • The day when I graduated from Prasetiya Mulya
Jakarta, 10 December 2009
I was 25 when I obtained my master's degree, just as I expected earlier. One thing that would make my happiness complete at that time was if I already got a job. Because I was kinda worried about that, during those period. But still, when I got my master's degree, it felt like put one more check-list on my life master plan.

  • The day when I got a job
Jakarta, 16 February 2010
It was a HUGE relieved, when HR informed me to take a medical check-up. Yeah, I know some of you think that we might not pass MCU too, but heck I was optimist that I am in good condition ;)
Even though my boyfriend told me many times that I should just relax, as it was only few months after I graduated and still jobless, but deep inside my mind I can't push away those worries. I even got my period late. Even I tried not to think about I was still jobless at that time, my body couldn't lie.
Oh, and I wasn't excited about marriage and all things, at that time. So yeah, it was THAT bad.


  • The day when I watched David Foster's concert
Singapore, 30 October 2010
Hemm I know you must think it's very lame to put David Foster align with those very important moments of my life. But hey, in my defense I am a HUGE fan. And you would understand if you know the story behind this. It was around July when I first found out David Foster coming to Indonesia on 27th October. They also started selling tickets around July if I am not mistaken. And yes, the price is not cheap. I was only able to buy the cheapest ticket, which was IDR 1 mio. But I don't care, as long as I watched the concert, LIVE. You know, it's really different to just watch it from TV or DVD -even if you have the best sound system, than to watch it live -even when you watch it from the back row seat- but still the ambiance is there. I am sure you got it.
And, the disaster came. On 20th of October around 8 in the morning, my boss called to my extension. Then he told me that I have to attend some training in Gresik for 5 days, from 24th to 29th October. I was like gonna explode at that time, then I asked him whether it is mandatory or maybe there's other alternatives so I don't have to attend the training. Unfortunately, it is mandatory for me, and I really didn't have a choice as the trainer is from regional. And it was like the end of the world. I already got the ticket since months ago, why I have to find out that I could not watch it only few days earlier??? I also read it somewhere ticket in Singapore already sold out since weeks ago. I felt nothing, I just tweeted that I am going to sell my ticket. And I got many responses. But I wasn't interested to reply. I also contacted Nadia (my cousin who lived there), asking about David Foster ticket in Singapore, but she also said that it already sold out, even she didn't get any ticket for herself. Then Nadia asked me about the ticket price, as one of her friend is interested in buying this ticket, and I could not think of any price. I just told her to ask her friend, "what's the highest number you'd pay for the ticket?", and her friend said "1,8 mio", then my ticket is sold to her. Whoaaa, I actually made profit almost 80%. But I felt NOTHING! The next day, I open Sistic web and tried to look for David Foster ticket. I know it's sold out, but I just want to try. And, single ticket is available!!!! What?? I was confused, I informed Nadia and she's confused too. Because she already called several times to the local agent there, and all is sold out. So she called again there, to sistic, and still they said all is sold out. But as I checked again, the ticket is still there, but only limited seats available. Then I asked my father etc etc, and he gave green light for the concert, but he couldn't accompany me watching as he had reunion thing in Surabaya. And my mom also will be in Singapore with her friends, so I thought she could not accompany me as well. So I decided to watch it alone. When I was going to buy it, it's off the system, as I held my ticket too long. Then I tried again, but it's all became red, which means unavailable. Hahaha, ironic isn't it? Lucky me, I am not type of person who's letting go easily. So I tried and tried again, then aha! Ticket's available. So, I bought it. It was only the highest price available, SGD 268. Ticket's bought, and my world starts to become colorful again (lebay). Me, very happy!!!!! Long story short (oh it's damned long already), my brother also joined me to watch the concert. I bought the ticket without choosing seat number, as I was in a real hurry (afraid it'll go off the system again). So I just chose "let the system assign the best seats" instead.
Then came to the day when I exchange our tickets at Sistic's agent. In Jakarta, it's at Smailing Tour, Senayan City. The CS asked me how can I get the ticket, because as she knows it's already sold out from a long time ago. My luck, of course :) Then, when she printed our tickets, it's shown that we'd seat in row A, which means front row seat!!!! I was speechless. And can't thanked enough for the SAP Training in Gresik, that made me watch David Foster in a front seat.
So, by reading this, you know I am not "lebay" for put these pictures here, right?
Singapore, 30 October 2010

Note: On the other side, how ironic it is. I paid IDR 1mio for the back seat ticket in Jakarta, even doesn't have the number. And I paid SGD 268 (~IDR 1,8mio) for the front seat ticket, right in front of stage hahaha. Oh come on, Berlian Entertainment, how could you sell concert tickets for IDR 1mio, 3mio, 5mio, 7mio, and 10mio???? I know it's all sold out, but why can you just copy what they do in Singapore, then you can accommodate more people to be able to watch the show. And it doesn't have to be in Ritz Carlton PP, therefore you could lower ticket price.

That's all the things that I could put in this post now. But, I am sure another things will be added up, as time goes by :)

2 comments:

  1. ikutan happy ngebacanya..
    apalagi yg pas lamaran..hihi..
    trus yg david foster, lu beruntung bgt ya nin..

    ReplyDelete
  2. David Fosteeeer!!!! Iyaaaaah. Aduhhh ituu pengalaman tak bernilai *lebay* :D

    ReplyDelete