and I'm feeling it would just be you, all of my life







Thursday, October 13, 2011

27th Birthday

This year is quite special, as this will be my last birthday before becoming somebody's wife, Insya Allah. Oh and I am being very melancholic knowing this fact. No longer being Daddy's little girl huhuhuhu. We have this family ritual when any member of the family is having their birthday, we celebrate with the cake and give our gifts at midnight. So yeah, it's not a surprise at all, as I know  it happens every year. How they went out the room few minutes before 12, and preparing the cake, the card, the gifts, and give them to me at midnight. Even though it's an expected situation, still I'm happy with those ritual :D
But, celebrating birthday this year is more special than the other years. Because this year I'm celebrating my birthday along with the engagement. Well, it's actually 5days after my birthday. But still, the moment is still there, no? :D And the last one, along with my bestfriend-Dede, we're celebrating with the poor kids. It's the second year we did this. We bring lunch for them from KFC, bring the birthday cakes as well, and give them some basic needs such as: sembako, shampoo, soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, tea, and some snacks.

So, this year I am celebrating my birthday three times, and it means three birthday cakes as well! (and you said you're on diet. seriously???)

1st: 20 September 2011 - 12 AM at my room

2nd: 25 September 2011 - around 12 PM at home - Engagement

3rd: 1 October 2011 - around 12 PM with Dede at Rumah Singgah Bukit Duri
Alhamdulillah for everything. I am happy, and I hope it brings happiness for everyone around me, too :)

1 comment: